Carly Morton on Strengthening Intuition, Mediumship & Our Spiritual Connection
Carly Morton is a First Nations psychic medium. She comes from a long maternal line of strong spirituality and heightened intuition. She shares her journey to mediumship and how we can all benefit from strengthening our intuition and learning from the people, places and situations we find ourselves in. She believes nothing is an accident and life lessons are coming to us all the time.
Listen to this episode
On today’s episode Carly shares:
- Her childhood experiences and inclinations towards mediumship.
- The purest times to connect with your inner knowing.
- How to strengthen your intuition.
- Why people ignore their intuition.
- The importance of boundaries and intuition.
- What lead her to develop her intuition and her stepping-stone to mediumship.
- The common themes people ask about in readings.
- How we know if a loved one is near.
- How being a medium has helped her with personal healing.
- The most challenging aspects of being a medium.
- How to rid yourself of negative energy.
- How being a medium impacts her family.
- Dealing with skeptics.
- First Nations peoples and spirituality.
- The link between intuition, spirit and Elders.
Selected Links from this Episode
- Banff Centre for the Arts – Indigenous Women in Leadership.
Connect with Carly
What did you learn about from this podcast?
Love the show? Let us know!
If you appreciate the content in this podcast please do us a favour and leave a review on ITunes. If you don’t know how to do it, please google “how to rate or review a podcast.” By leaving a review our podcast will be displayed on iTunes New and Noteworthy and we can reach a larger audience. Please subscribe on iTunes to our show, and share our episodes with your friends and family!
Learn more about the Women Warriors Eight Weeks to Healthy Living Program on our Women Warriors website. Please inquire about getting this program in your community by contacting us through the website.